1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier Power Supply for the Highest Performance and 10ft Coax Cable
Style: 50 Mile
- Brand Name: 1byone
- Item Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 9.8 x 2.1 inches
- Item model number: OUS00-0186
- Color Name: Black
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Date First Available: February 13, 2014
- FREE FOR LIFE - Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Just connect it to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
- Slim and High Performance - Extremely soft design and lightweight. You can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 10FT LONG CABLE - Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- If customer cannot get a signal with the antenna or the antenna not working as expected. Actually, there are many reasons acting on the channel reception. So we have included all the suggestions for these situations.a, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.b, Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.c, Reposition the antenna in a different location. Maybe higher on a wall or closer to a window. Facing the direction of the broadcast tower is usually the best. Signal strength will vary based on certain conditions. Distance from the tower, hills, buildings and even tall trees can impact reception. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.d, This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with the signal.e, Channel reception depends on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings. Try the antenna in different locations, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference
Style: 50 Mile 1byone Super Thin TV Antenna 1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC,PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD. 2. Easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf or television. 3. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels. 4. You can put it higher on wall; lay flat on table; place it high on window(strongly recommended), and it will provide you with opportunities to watchcrystal clear digital & HD shows! If you don't want to mount the antenna onthe wall/window, 1byone TV antenna stand allows you to move it freely. 5. If your location's HDTV digital terrestrial signal is weak or your place isfar away from broadcast tower, you need to buy our 1byone High Gain TV AntennaAmplifier. Remarks: 1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TVis with built-in tuner for freeview. 2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time toensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a fewminutes and can be done with your remote control. 3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels. 4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as thepicture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your tv, and try tofind the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels thanyou thought. 5. We make a commitment that all our tv antennas have 12 months warranty. Ifyou don't satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We willtake care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you comeacross while using our antenna.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend