2 X 5 Million Beneficial Nematodes (S.Feltiae) - Nema Globe Fungus Gnat Pest ..
2 x 5 million Beneficial Nematodes (S.feltiae) - Nema Globe Fungus Gnat Pest Control total 500sqft coverage
Size: 2 x 5 Million
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3.5 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Environmental Factor
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Origin: Canada
- Item model number: EFI322
- Can be used on all indoor house plants, tropical plants and any time you add or change potting soil. Easy to apply with a watering can or hose-end sprayer for outdoor uses
- Bee and Beneficial safe. Fungus gnat control nematodes are microscopic worms which seek out larval stages of various fly and other diptera insects which develop in the soil
Size: 2 x 5 Million Fungus Gnat Control Nematodes work on a variety of fly larvae. Each boxcontains 2 applications of beneficial nematodes (5 million nematodes perapplication) to control the larval stage of fungus gnats in indoor pottedplants. Simply mix your nematodes into a watering can and drench the soil ofall indoor plants. Follow up with the second application in 7-10 days for acomplete natural way to kill fungus gnats.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.