2016 Model - Upgraded Innovo Forehead and Ear Thermometer (Dual Mode) - CE and FDA cleared
Color: Sonic Silver
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- DUAL MODE - The only thermometer that you will ever need. Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE - Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and accurate when used in accordance to instructions. Infra-red lens upgraded in all 2016 model.
- QUICK AND EASY - Just press F1 for forehead measurement and F2 for ear measurement. Results displayed on screen instantly.
- READINGS RETRIEVAL - Can store and recall up to 20 readings. Display reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT - The #1 recommended thermometer by doctor and pediatricians. Include 12 months manufacturer WARRANTY. Due to the influx of fake Innovo products, please note that the warranty is void if the item is not purchased from Innovo Medical
Color: Sonic Silver We want to make a thermometer that is capable of accompanying your child frombaby to adulthood. That is why the Innovo Dual mode infra-red thermometer INV-DC200 is designed to be BOTH an ear thermometer (recommended for age above 1)AND a forehead thermometer (recommended for all ages), offering users thefreedom to choose between two modes. In version 2.0, we listened to ourcustomers and upgraded the infra-red lens to make it more sensitive andaccurate than before. Using the latest infra-red scanning technology, the INV-DC200 has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials.Only available to doctors and medical professionals previously, we are nowbringing this technology to you. Try out the 1 trusted thermometers bydoctors and pediatricians. FEATURES: Dual mode thermometer - Measure temperature via forehead and ear Accurate and reliable - Utilize newest infra-red detection technology Upgraded software - NO waiting in between measurements Easy mode of operation Safe and Hygienic 20 readings memory recall Measures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius Alarm when temperature exceeds 99.5F Comes with 2X AAA batteries that will last thousands of readings NOTE When taking temperature from different parts of your body, it is normal toobtain a slight variation in the temperature readings. An ear (tympanic)temperature is usually 0.5-1F (0.3-0.6C) higher than an oral temperature,whereas the forehead skin temperature is usually 0.5-1F (0.3-0.6C) lowerthan an oral temperature. Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2F (0.6-1.2C)difference between an ear and forehead measurement. This is NOT due to theinaccuracy of the thermometer. CAUTION! The thermometer sensor is extremely sensitive. Any dirt and/or oil willprevent an accurate measurement. Check and clean the sensor regularly. Thesurface should be reflective and gleaming. If it is dull and lackluster,please clean the sensor with a q-tip cotton swabs (preferably soaked withalcohol). INSTRUCTIONS To measure temperature via forehead, point the thermometer at the middle ofyour forehead and press F1. Please note that the thermometer SHOULD be incontact with the forehead. To measure via eardrum, first remove the sensorcover. Then gently pull your ear upward and insert the thermometer probe intoyour ear. Once the sensor is aligned with the eardrum, press F2.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend