2200Lb Overhead Electric Hoist Crane Lift Garage Winch W/Remote 110V- Five Oc..
2200lb Overhead Electric Hoist Crane Lift Garage Winch W/remote 110v- Five Oceans
- Part Number: 3820
- Item Weight: 70 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 10 inches
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Wattage: 1450 watts
- Horsepower: 1.95 HP
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 70 pounds
- Date First Available: December 10, 2015
- > Lifting Weight: 1100lb (Single-line) or 2200lb. (Double-line)
- >Lenght of power cord: 5FT - Lenght of control handle cord: 6FT
- > Rated Current: 12.5 Amps - Input Power: 1450W
- > Rated Volt: 110/120V ~ 60Hz
- > Lifting Height: 38ft (Single-line) or 19ft (Double-line) - Diameter of wire rope: 0.22 inch
With an electric hoist that lifts at a rate up to 33 FPM single, 16-1/2 FPMdouble, the job gets done faster and more safely. Featuring a single cablelength of 38 ft., this electric hoist is great for any shop or automotivegarage loading heavy equipment or removing engines. Features: > UL/CULapproval > Protection class IP40 Notice: 1) Do not use hoist as a winch, donot use for transportation of people. 2) Dont operate and spool under fullload over one minute continuously. 3) While motor is over heating, please stopfor a while to cool down. Hoist Warnings and Precautions: - Keep hands andbody away from fairlead (cable intake slot) when operating. - Do not exceedhoist load weight capacity. - Be certain hoist is properly bolted to astructure that can hold the hoist hold. - Always use proper couplings whenconnecting hoist cable hook to load. - Do not overload the hoist. It will dothe job better at the load it was intended. - Do not use inappropriateattachments to extend the length of the hoist cable. - Never lift people orhoist loads over people. - Never come in between or under the hoist and theload when operating. - Do not apply load to hoist when cable is fullyextended. Keep at least 4 full turns of cable on the reel. - Examine hoistbefore using. Components may be affected by exposure to chemicals, salts andrust. - Never fully extend cable while under load. Keep 4 complete turns ofcable around the drum. - Never operate hoist if cable shows any signs ofweakening, is knotted or kinked. - Do not cross over or under cable underload. - Use gloves while handling cable. - Re-spool cable properly.MANUFACTURER & DISTRIBUTOR are not responsible of any injuries caused byimproper use of the product
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend