304 Stainless Steel Vertical Check Valve 1/2" NPT Spring Loaded In-line WOG1000 Low Cracking Pressure
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Item model number: sscv1
Stainless Steel Check Valves Highly Corrosion Resistant with PTFE Seals byDuda Energy Check valves are used to help direct flow in one direction. Thestainless steel bodies and PTFE seals are highly corrosion resistant allowingthese check valves to be used with a wide variety of fluids including, but notlimited to water, oil, gas, air, light alkali's, acids, biodiesel, fuels andalcohols. Swing check valves are for horizontal use only. When fluid pushes onthe stopper in the correct direction, it will "swing" open to allow flow. Ifflow moves in the opposite direction, it will swing shut. The check valvecannot be used in vertical applications as gravity may affect the function ofthe swinging motion. Note: Check valves do not create a 100% seal againstbackflow like a ball valve would. If prevention of backflow is desired, twocheck valves should be used in series with each other. Any fluid which findsits way past the first check valve is unlikely to have enough pressure to passthrough the 2nd. Both check valves are 2-piece and servicable. They may beopened by unthreading at one of the port ends.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend