3M Lc-2Scnsmr Leadcheck Swabs
3M LC-2SCNSMR LeadCheck Swabs
- Part Number: LC-2SCNSMR
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 4 x 7.8 inches
- Item model number: LC-2SCNSMR
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Date First Available: January 16, 2007
- Screen for lead on toys, cribs, jewelry, dinnerware, etc
- Results typically take about 30 seconds
- No-mess swabs are easy, clean and contained
- Simple to use: just crush, shake and swab. RED MEANS LEAD!
- Confirmation card to verify results in every kit
Two instant lead screen swabs. Screen for lead on toys, cribs, jewelry, coffeemugs, dinnerware and other painted surfaces. Swabs show instant results, easyto use, no-mess and disposable. Easily check window sills for lead. Get results in about 30 seconds. Viewlarger. Instant results using a no-mess swab. Just crush, shake, and swab. RED MEANSLEAD! View larger. Facts About Lead In The Home Over 38 million homes were built with lead-based paint prior to the UnitedStates Consumer Product Safety Commission ban on lead use for residentialpurposes in 1977. Lead is most often transmitted via dust particles, which canbe invisible to the human eye. Lead can affect children's brain and nervoussystem development, causing reduced IQ, learning disabilities, and behavioralissues. Projects that disturb painted surfaces can create dust and endangeryour family unless the proper safety precautions are taken. Multiple Surfaces And Easy To Use Screen for lead on items such as toys, cribs, jewelry, coffee mugs, dinnerwareand other painted surfaces. When lead is detected, 3M LeadCheck Swabs turnred. RED MEANS LEAD! These screens are inexpensive and results are obtained inapproximately 30 seconds. The disposable, no-mess swabs are simple to use:just crush, shake and swab. Each kit contains confirmation cards to verifyindividual results. Screen for Lead on Children's Products The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) requires the amount of lead inpaint to be less than 90 parts per million (ppm) and the amount of lead inchildren's products to be less than 100 ppm. 3M LEADCHECK SWABS ARE CURRENTLYUNABLE TO SCREEN FOR LEAD IN PAINT OR IN CHILDREN's PRODUCTS AT THESE LEVELS.3M LeadCheck Swabs can screen to 600 ppm. How Old Is Your Home? If your home was built prior to the 1980's, it is vitally important to checkfor lead-based paint in your home. As apartments, towmhomes, and housescontinue to age, there is an increased chance that lead-based paint willbecome dust particles. What's in the Box Two 3M LeadCheck Swabs View larger. Check to see which areas of your home are susceptible to lead-based issues Percentage of Homes Likely to Contain Lead Homes built between 1960 and 1978 - 24% Homes built between 1940 and 1960 - 69% Homes built before 1940 - 87% Source: EPA: Renovate Right See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.