3M Marine Compound And Finishing Material 06044 32 Fl Oz
3M Marine Compound and Finishing Material, 06044, 32 fl oz
- Brand: 3M
- Item Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 6 inches
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: 06044
- Manufacturer Part Number: 06044
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: September 15, 2003
- Removes light to heavy oxidation
- Eliminates sand scratches and swirl marks
- Unique formula combines compound and polish
- Fast cutting action saves time
- Delivers a high gloss finish
This liquid compound and finishing material is designed to remove a P600 orP800 dual action sand scratch from gelcoat with a wool pad. Designed to beused with an air or electric buffer (1500-2500 rpm) equipped with a 3Mcompounding buff pads. From the Manufacturer 3M Marine Compound and Finishing Material restores the lustrous beauty ofboats by eliminating oxidation, scratches, scuff marks and other surfaceblemishes. This unique formulation combines a compound with finishingpolishes, which does a double duty task of removing imperfections andpolishing in one application. The simplicity and time savings of our "two-in-one" product with compound and polish makes it a favorite among boat detailingprofessionals. This compound and finishing material is highly rated for scratch removal. Usethis product to remove P600-P800 dual action or P1000-P1200 sand scratcheswith a wool compounding pad. You may also use an air or electric buffer(1500-2500 Max. RPM) equipped with 3M Compound Buff Pads (sold separately). Ithas a fast cut and delivers a swirl-free finish. Directions for use - Before using this product, please reference Product Labeland/or Safety Data Sheet for Health and Safety Information: 1. Shake container before using. 2. Apply sufficient material to surface to work a 2 foot by 2 foot area. To minimize slinging, spread the compound over the surface with the compounding pad before starting the machine. 3. Start machine using light to medium pressure. 4. Reduce pressure as compound starts to dry, allowing material to polish surface. 5. Repeat, only if necessary, to remove any remaining sanding marks or swirls. The combined benefits of a compound and polish in one product mean you spendmore time relaxing on your boat out on the water and less time detailing it.Enjoyment is what having a boat is all about!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend