3M Nx Psa Paper Disc Roll Aluminum Oxide 6" Diameter P400 Grit White (Roll Of..
3M NX PSA Paper Disc Roll, Aluminum Oxide, 6" Diameter, P400 Grit, White (Roll of 100)
Size: 6 in X NH
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 238U
- Durable paper backing is suitable for dual action or random orbital sanders (D-weight paper for grades 40, P60, P80; C-weight paper for grades P100-P800)
- Aluminum oxide mineral is durable, cuts fast, and performs well on many surfaces
- Open coat construction and load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading of the disc surface to maximize cut and extend the life of the abrasive grains
- Adhesive backing provides easy attachment
- Roll form offers grab-and-go convenience with no liners to discard
Size: 6 in X NH | Style: P400 3M aluminum oxide disc constructed on a C-weight, intermediate paper backing.Featuring a load resistant stearate coating. Primary markets: woodworking andmetalworking. General purpose. Good value. Load resistant. Adhesive backingfor easy attachment. Convenient disc roll form. Attachment type: PSA. Coattype: open coat. Color: white. Converted form: disc roll. Equipment -machines: random orbital sanders. Max opm: 12000. Max rpm: 12000. Position:good. Grade: P400. Diameter: 6". From the Manufacturer 3M NX PSA Paper Disc Roll discs are ideal for use with hand-held randomorbital sanders on a variety of substrates where loading is a concern, and theroll of pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) discs offers grab-and-goconvenience. Featuring aluminum oxide mineral on a durable paper backing(D-weight for grades 40, P60, P80; C-weight for grades P100-P800) with a load-resistant coating, these discs offer aggressive cut and long life. This makesthem well suited for extended use in high production operations for generalsanding and finishing applications on whitewood, metal, composites, primer,paint, sealers, and topcoats. The open coat construction and a load resistantcoating help prevent clogging when working with softwoods or paint. NX discs feature an open coat that allows the disc to continue cutting evenwhen sanding softwoods, paints, and other materials that would, otherwise,clog the surface of the disc and hinder sanding ability. In an open coatconstruction the abrasive grains are spaced slightly apart so that dust anddebris have an outlet rather than loading the disc. Additionally, the opencoat feature provides a more aggressive cut than a comparable closed coatabrasive of the same grade. A load-resistant coating further prevents wooddust, paint particles, and other debris from hanging onto and prematurelyclogging the surface of the disc, optimizing cut-rate and disc life. Aluminum oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because ofits fast cut-rate and long life. This mineral makes a tough, durable abrasivethat self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges, whereas traditional naturalabrasives dull more quickly. Due to its fast cut-rate, hardness, and strength,it is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding andfinishing applications. Aluminum oxide is suitable for a wide variety ofmaterials in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys. Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) discs offer a high-strength adhesiveattachment system, making them a good choice for disc sanding applications.Attaching them to your disc pad is as simple as pressing on a sticker. Thedisc can be peeled off of the disc pad just as easily, leaving a clean surfacefor your next disc. Disc rolls offer the convenience of quickly tearing off adisc and eliminate the need to remove individual disc liners. PSA discs areused in conjunction with a PSA or 3M Stikit backup pad (also called a discpad and sold separately) that is attached to a random orbital sander. For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improvingour customers' lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company,from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercialcustomers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Abrasive Systems products,including a complete line of coated abrasives, microfinishing andmicroreplicated abrasives, and hardware accessories, provide the finishingtouch for almost any surface modification application. The 3M brand, acrossthousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend