4 Site Aeroponic Plant Cloner - 4 site Clone Bucket 1.0 From Hydro West
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Hydro West
- Item model number: 10CB4
- 1.0 Gallon Black Clone Bucket (controls algae growth within the machine)
- Sample Vita Grow Nutrients
- Sample Vita Grow Rooting Compound
- 97 GPH Pump (built in pre-filter to keep sprayers free from debris)
- Four (4) 2" Neoprene Inserts (NO net pots are required. Inserts are reusable)
Black bucket and lid inhibits algae growth within the machine. (4) 2" cloningneoprene inserts are included. Inserts are reusable for up to 5 cycles or 10weeks. 97 gph submersible pump and a custom spray manifold. Easy set up andcloning instructions. DIMENSIONS: 8" X 8" X 8" BUCKET SIZE: 1.0 GALLON WATERCAPACITY: 2/3 GALLON. CloneBucket 4 is a true Aeroponic cloning system thatgives you healthy rooted clones in 5 to 10 days. Durable black bucket and lidinhibits algae growth within the machine. Comes with 2" neoprene inserts.CloneBucket 4 will clone your favorite plants much faster than traditionalcloning methods, and rivals other Aeroponic cloning systems at a fraction ofthe cost. Hydro West offers CloneBucket with a variety of cloning sites. 4, 6,8, 12, 18, and 30 site units.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend