7 Inch Ring Filter Socks 200 Micron - Aquarium Felt Filter Bags - 2 Pack - 7 Inch Ring by 16 Inch Long, Custom Made In The USA For Aquatic Experts
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- CUSTOMER AND PROFESSIONALS CHOICE - Our 200 micron size polypropylene filter socks are BEST SELLERS - the top choice for my clients as well as my aquarium service technicians and both chose 200 micron socks because they do not clog as quickly as smaller microns do, yet they help ensure crystal clear water. These filter socks are constructed with durable polypropylene which lasts longer than those made with polyester.
- HIGH QUALITY AND REUSEABLE - Solid construction and heavy duty stitching make these socks strong and durable so they can be cleaned and reused numerous times. You will receive two 7 inch by 16 inch long felt filter socks with a 7-inch diameter plastic ring. Also available in 10 pack.
- CUSTOM MADE: Our filter socks are constructed only when our factory receives our exact specifications; years of testing produced the perfect blueprint. Other socks may look like ours but if you want the best you have found them. To see all of our sizes and quantities simply click above on - by Aquatic Experts - under the title.
- IMPROVE WATER QUALITY- Our filter socks have interlocking micro-denier felt fibers that are perfect for trapping uneaten food, waste excreted by livestock, decaying plants, detritus, dust, and other floating particulates. Changing filter socks regularly will increase water quality by removing solid organic compounds before they continue to break down and add additional nutrients (which can increase algae growth) to your aquarium water.
- TIPS AND RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! You will receive our professional cleaning Instructions included with your filter socks. In addition we are committed to our 100% customer satisfaction so if you find that you are not 5-Star Happy with us or our products then please contact us and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% happy.
Do You Want The Best And Longest Lasting Filter Socks? Sure, we all do, but there are countless bags or socks with varying degrees ofquality and cleaning capacity. How do you know which one is the best? Well, Iknow how you feel I was in the exact same position as you. Thoroughly Tested on Thousands of Aquariums Owning an aquarium store and an aquarium service company for 25 years meantthat I had to search out and test countless filter socks to find the best onesfor my clients. Fortunately, one stood above the rest giving consistent andrepeatable filtration performance in all types of aquariums. Use the Same High Quality and Durable Filter Socks the Pros Use! Our filter socks have interlocking micro-denier felt fibers perfect fortrapping uneaten foods, waste excreted by livestock, decaying plants,detritus, dust, and other floating particulates from your water. Increase Water Quality Changing your filter socks often will increase water quality by removing thecollected solids before they continue to break down and add additionalnutrients to your aquarium water. For convenience we offer larger quantities -just go back to the top and click on our name "Aquatic Experts" under thetitle. When you receive your 2-pack of 7 inch by 16 inch filter socks (rinse wellbefore using) you will also receive exact instructions of how the pros cleantheir aquarium filter socks Just click the - Add to Cart - Button Now to get your long-lasting, aquarium-safe filter socks and enjoy crystal clear water!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend