9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.9 x 0.6 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Media: Video Game
- Release Date: November 16, 2010
- Nine Hours: You only have 9 hours before Junpei and the other 8 kidnapped drown. Numerology, music composition and logic puzzles are just a few of the 32 plus obstacles that stand in the way of their freedom
- Nine Persons: Uncover the mystery surrounding the lives of the 9 captive characters and how their blurry pasts reveal a disturbing future. Help all the characters escape but beware! A wrong decision or careless mistake might put their lives in jeopardy.
- Nine Doors: Each hostage is cursed with a digital watch that displays their special number. These numbers are the keys to unlocking the 9 doors. Explore your surrounding for clues to unlock the next door by picking up and examining objects.
- You must use everything in your environment and personal experience to get out
Junpei, a fairly normal college student finds himself involved in a deadlyconspiracy that he couldn't have possibly imagined. He awakes aboard an oldpassenger ferry, dazed and confused he stumbles around the room trying toreclaim his memories. First thing he noticed was a number roughly drawn on thecabin's door A bright red number 5. Junpei's memory then returned and heremembered what happened right before becoming unconscious! A mysteriousperson with a gas mask crossed his mind. He remembered the haunting words hespoke, "I'm gonna make you play the game the 'Nonary Game' the game of lifeor death". "We've decided to call 999 an 'Adventure' game," say Ben Bateman,Localization Editor, Aksys Games, "but I don't really feel that's entirelyaccurate. 999 is a game that simulates life, or at least it would if your lifewas about being trapped on a sinking ship and forced to complete a series ofincomprehensible puzzles before your practically inevitable death. It is aboutrelationships, and how they will ultimately kill you. There is also someblood, and an ax, so if you've always wanted some blood and an ax in yourlife, there you go. But what really brings 999 to life are the people whoinhabit it. You will learn to care for them; to feel as though you are thereand they are your friends, and then they will die because you made the wrongchoices. Just like in real life." _999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors_ is a gripping single-playerAdventure game for Nintendo DS in which players are forced to use theirproblem-solving and exploration skills in a desperate life and death raceagainst time. Set in an isolated, enclosed environment from which their is noeasy escape, the lives of all nine characters of the game are defendant on thedecisions made by the player. Additional features include: a mix of videocutscenes and graphic novel style presentation, puzzle-solving dependent onseveral factors, character dialog and exploration gameplay, diversecharacters, and six possible endings that ensure a high replay value. Life and death puzzle play for DS. View larger A Puzzling Game of Life and Death for DS Junpei awakens in a mysterious room, dazed, confused and unable to recall howhe got there. As he searches the room for clues, he notices he's wearing amysterious bracelet. Unable to remove the it or leave the room, Junpeisuddenly remembers his kidnapper, a mysterious person in a gas mask, and thesehaunting words, "I'm gonna make you play the game... the 'Nonary Game'... thegame of life or death." Could that actually mean what it sounds like? If so,you must save yourself and others if you can, but remember that every choicehas consequences. Key Game Features Named Story of the Year 2010 by IGN - _999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors_ blends thrilling visual novel with mind-boggling puzzle and exploration play, seamlessly into a complex story. Nine Hours - With only nine hours until the boat sinks, Junpei and eight others must find a way out. Numerology, music composition and logic puzzles are just a few of the dozens of obstacles that stand in the way of freedom. Nine Persons - Uncover the mystery surrounding the lives of the nine captives. Help all the characters escape but beware, a wrong decision, careless mistake or even an ulterior motive by one of the others might put everyone's life in jeopardy. Nine Doors - Each hostage is cursed with a digital watch that displays a special number. These numbers are the keys to unlocking the nine doors. Explore your surroundings for clues to unlock the next door by picking up and examining objects. Six Possible Endings - The game's multiple possible valid endings encourage players use what they have learned, and ensure a high replay value. The Adventure Has Only Begun - Play the spiritual sequel, _Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward_, available on the Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita system. Additional Screenshots Multiple possible game endings. View larger Easy to follow text prompts. View larger Use puzzle play skills to survive. View larger Additional exploration gameplay. View larger
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.