A.1. Steak House Marinade, Classic, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Size: 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 5.8 inches ; 8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- UPC: 054400001624
- Case of six 16-ounce bottles of 30-minute marinade (total of 96 fluid ounces)
- Made with tomato puree and A1 Steak Sauce
- Cholesterol- and fat-free
- Packaged in recyclable bottles
- Great with meat, poultry, and vegetables
Flavor: Classic | Size: 16 Ounce (Pack of 6) A. 1. Steak Sauce is Awesome on Steak, Chicken, Pork and Sandwiches. .. Enjoy ! The sauce that makes everything taste better. Add mouthwatering flavorwith our secret blend of herbs and spices. A. 1. has high brand awareness &consumer satisfaction ! Meets the need of Consumers who are cooking at home more, and looking for waysto punch up the flavor of their protein. A.1. is the bold, savory sauce, marindade and rub that makes any food better. You already like it on steak but did you know that some people like A.1. on chicken? And other people like A.1. on pork? People like A.1. on lots of different foods. Not everyone likes A.1. on the same foods, and that's ok. Now it's your turn. Pick a recipe and find out what you like best with A.1. With A. 1. comes quality and bold flavor. (No text entered for this element) (No text entered for this element) Enhance Flavor during cooking with A. 1. Dry Rubs and Dry Marinades Add a mouthwatering flavor and delicious crust while sealing in natural juiceswith A. 1. Dry Rubs. Rub into beef, chicken or pork or use as a seasoning.Flavors; Bold Original, Cracked Peppercorn, Garlic & Classic Herbs, SweetMesquite BBQ. .. Infuse your grilled foods with flavor, leaving them moist, tender anddelicious with A. 1. Dry Marinade Mixes! Combine seasoning packet with oil,vinegar and water to make a delicious marinade for beef, chicken or pork. About the Brand Kraft has come a long way since 29-year-old James L. Kraft moved from Ontario,canada, to Chicago and started selling cheese to grocers from a horse-drawnwagon. In fact, the story dates back further, since for more than 200 years,many companies have united to make Kraft Foods what it is today. It startedbefore the Revolution--in Dorchester, Massachusetts--when, in 1765, a localphysician, Dr. James Baker, went into partnership with a young Irishchocolate-maker, John Hannon. It was America's first chocolate mill, where, in1780, they made a blend of quality chocolate called Baker's chocolate. Baker'schocolate was the first of a long list of companies that have joined KraftFoods, Inc., in making good food for busy families. In 1988, Kraft became part of Philip Morris Companies Inc., and a year laterPhilip Morris Companies combined Kraft and General Foods Corp. to form KraftGeneral Foods, the largest food company in the U.S. Some of the most popularand well-known brands in the Kraft family include Maxwell House, Yuban, OscarMayer, Breakstone, Grape-Nuts, Jell-O, Post, Minute Rice, Cheez Whiz, CrackerBarrell, Tang, Cool Whip, Shake 'N Bake, Stove Top, General FoodsInternational Coffees, and many, many more. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend