A World Of Deals Non-Sterile Graduated Plastic Medicine Cups, 100 Piece
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: AWOD6511
With easy-to-read graduated measurements in tablespoons, drams, cc's,milliliters, and fluid ounces, this disposable 1 oz. polypropylene plasticmedicine cup provides a sanitary way to dispense liquid, dry or solidmedications. Using a disposable medicine cup like this helps prevent thespread of germs since you won't be reusing the same cup. Although most oftenused in the health care industry, these calibrated, flexible plastic medicinecups also make it easy to measure out precise quantities of spices or otheringredients for cooking. Or, you can use them to distribute food samples,equally portioned appetizers, jello cups, desserts, snacks, and more! pleaseconsult the calibration marketing table for a detailed list of graduationsprinted on the cup. If it doesn't have the barcode, the name on the package,you didn't receive a world of deals brand.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend