Accord AMFRABC410 Charleston Floor Register, 4-Inch x 10-Inch(Duct Opening Measurements), Antique Brass
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 5.4 x 1.8 inches
- Item model number: AMFRABC410
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Date First Available: December 12, 2014
- Solid steel face for durability and reliability
- For floor application
- Premium plated finish
- Plastic rustproof damper box
- Listed product sizes refer to the duct opening measurements, not the register itself
Accord Ventilation model AMFRABC410 is a Antique Brass, 4-Inch x 10-Inch(DuctOpening Measurements), Floor Register with a Charleston Design. To determinethe correct size to order, measure the size of the duct opening (not the oldvent itself). Each Accord Ventilation product is crafted using high qualitymaterials that provide strength and durability. Accord Ventilation producesfloor registers, grates, and vents in a variety of designs and sizes. AccordVentilation products are sure to enhance any home decor. Our Lifetime LimitedWarranty covers every floor register, vent, grate, and grille manufactured byAccord Ventilation.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.