ACDelco D1846A GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
- Brand: ACDelco
- Item Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches
- Item model number: D1846A
- Manufacturer Part Number: D1846A
- OEM Part Number: 12616646
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: March 20, 2008
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Undergo the same stringent testing process as the original part
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Pressure Sensor provides anelectrical oil pressure signal to the engine control module, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle's original component. It measures theoil pressure in your vehicle's engine and will alert you through the oilpressure gauge or warning lamp if the oil pressure falls below the specifiedpressure. This original equipment engine oil pressure sensor has beenmanufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance,durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend