AcuRite 75077 Weather Forecaster with Jumbo Display, Remote Sensor and Atomic Clock
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7.9 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 75077
- Batteries 5 AA batteries required.
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading
- Atomic clock updates time with split-second accuracy and automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Product Dimensions:4.8-inches Height x 1.6-inches Width x 0.9-inches Depth
Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information, offering pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature with daily high/low readings, and an atomic clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. Weather station display is powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below 4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
We Also Recommend