Advanced Elements Summer Solar Shower - 3 Gallon
Brand: ADVANCED ELEMENTS
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 6 x 2 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Item model number: SS761
- Camping shower; ideal for hiking, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor adventures
- 2 1/2-gallon capacity; designed to heat water fast in the warm sun; has water temperature gauge
- Durable, four-layer construction; shower head can be turned on and off
- Extra-large filling valve with twist-off cap; wide carrying handles; Velcro straps for soap and shampoo
- Rolls up for easy storage; covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty
- Durable, four-layer construction
- 3-gallon capacity
- On/off shower head
- Extra-large filling valve with twist-off cap
- Wide, rubber carrying handle
- Pocket for toiletries
- Water temperature gauge
Manufacturer Warranty Advanced Elements warrants its products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, or 90 days for Friday Harbor brand products. Products that prove to be defective under conditions of normal and proper use during the warranty period because of defective workmanship or faulty material will be replaced or repaired without charge. For warranty service, contact Advanced Elements.
About Advanced Elements Nearly 10 years ago Advanced Elements was started by two inventors with the desire to bring to market a new type of inflatable kayak: a "hybrid" of inflatable and rigid components that performs like a rigid kayak, but is portable, lightweight, and affordable.
Today the company offers more than 70 different products to customers worldwide. It continues to push the innovation and evolution of the inflatable kayak with new patented designs that use unique combinations of materials and components.
The people at Advanced Elements believe that their boats are the very best combination of quality, performance, and price in the world. They feel that it is extremely important to make sure that customers are having the best experience possible. One of the ways they do this is by a passionate focus on customer support. It is the feedback from customers that has allowed the company to excel and continue to grow over the years.
The Advanced Elements distribution center and offices are located in Benicia, California, just east of San Francisco. This is also where you will find the company's excellent customer service team that is ready to answer any questions you might have.
We Also Recommend