Agate Mortar And Pestle
Agate Mortar and Pestle
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: LB14-6A
Virtually unchanged since the stone age, the mortar and pestle is probably theoldest of all laboratory tools, helping ancient healers unleash the curingproperties in plants. This mortar and pestle is made of a stunning translucentgray agate. This a natural material, shades may vary from smokey grey, blue orbrown. In addition to being gorgeous, agate is the finest natural materialavailable for a grinding surface. It is virtually non-porous, so bacteria andcontaminants are unable to lodge on the surface. Agate mortar and pestles areused for laboratory work where cross contamination must be avoided at allcost, and in fine kitchens grinding herbs and spices for the same reason. Thediameter is 6cm / 2 3/8"Color may vary from Blue to Gray
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend
29" Upright Stainless Steel Single 1 Door Commercial Refrigerator Cooler 23 C..