Agate Mortar And Pestle Standard Form 75X62X15Mm Labware
Agate Mortar and Pestle Standard Form, 75x62x15mm labware
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1.3 inches ; 9.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
The agate mortar and pestle are made of high quality Brazilian Agate withhighly polished grinding surfaces. They are the best tools for preparation oflaboratory samples and high purity chemical powders. The agate material is aspecial silicate with a main composition of SiO2. It is resistant todetergent. The thermal endurance is limited up to 350C. Supply is commonly inset of a mortar and a pestle. Separate supply may be acceptable.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend