Agptek Tape To Pc Super Usb Cassette-To-Mp3 Player Converter With Usb Cable H..
AGPtek Tape to PC Super USB Cassette-to-MP3 Player Converter With USB Cable, Headphones and Software
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.6 x 3.9 inches
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Item model number: iT39
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 toPlayback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system
- Audio editing software included. Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go
If you have got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dustthan your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face maskand sift through them. As you uncover hits by the eagles, michaeljackson,stevie wonder and pat benatar, it becomes blatantly obvious that thetapes can't just go in the trash.with the tape to pc recorder usb Walkmancassette player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital mp3 files.Want to experience the music as it actually sounded in the 80s offering plugand play compatibility, it will be easier than ever to record those tapes ontoyour PC.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend