All-Pro Ms100Pg 110 Degree 100W Quartz Halogen Motion-Activated Plug-In Secur..
All-Pro MS100PG, 110 Degree 100W Quartz Halogen Motion-activated Plug-in Security Light
- Part Number: MS100PG
- Item Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.5 x 13.2 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: MS100PG
- Color: Gray
- Style: Transitional
- Finish: Gray
- Material: Metal
- Power Source: Plug-in Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Type of Bulb: Halogen
- Special Features: Motion SensorBulb Included
- Warranty Description: 2 Year
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Date First Available: January 16, 2007
- Motion sensor detects motion 110 up to 40 ft.
- Versatile plug-in design with 8' extra-reach electrical cord
- Adjustable time and light sensitivity settings
- Manual override - allows use as standard floodlight
- Perfect for most indoor/outdoor wall mount applications
Portable plug-in motion light. 100 watt halogen floodlight, bulb included. 8'electrical cord. Die-Cast metal fixture with plastic handle and motion sensordetects motion 180 degrees and up to 60' range. Indoor/outdoor use. UL and CULListed for wet locations. Wall mount only. Senses heat images from objectssuch as people, large animals and automobile engines. When motion is detectedthe light will automatically turn on. Once motion has stopped the light willturn off after a preselected time delay. Mayalso be used as a standardfloodlight. For use only on GFCI protected circuits. For maximum bulb life,position fixture so the quartz halogen bulb remains within 4 degrees ofhorizontal. See larger image). Easily add an extra layer of security and convenience with this portable plug-in motion security floodlight from Cooper Lighting (model MS100PG). Itfeatures a 110-degree motion sensor that turns the light on when motion isdetected. The light turns off after a pre-selected time delay. It alsofeatures an integrated photo cell design that prevents the light from turningon during daylight hours, and an included halogen bulb. What's in the Box MS100PG portable plug-in motion security floodlight; 100-watt quartz halogenbulb; mounting hardware; operating instructions About Cooper Lighting Cooper Lighting understands the power illumination holds to set moods, createambience, enhance the workplace, and transform spaces -- whether commercial,residential, or industrial. Fueled by their mission to be the leading providerof innovative, high-quality lighting fixtures, the company makes andmanufactures everything from LED and fluorescent bulbs to exit and emergency,vandal-resistant, landscape, and complex environment lighting options to aworldwide marketplace. The company parents 20 exceptional brands, enjoyinginternational industry leadership with a history of excellence that began in1956. MS100PG Portable Plug-in Motion Security Floodlight At a Glance Motion sensor detects motion 110 degrees up to 40 feet Versatile plug-in design with 8-feet extra-reach electrical cord Adjustable time and light sensitivity settings Manual override -- allows use as standard floodlight Perfect for most indoor/outdoor wall mount applications 100-watt halogen bulb included See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend