Anderson Metals Brass Hose Fitting, Connector, 1/2" Barb x 1/2" Female Pipe
- Item Weight: 2.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 57002-0808
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT female connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately)
- For use with plastic or rubber hose
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Size: 1/2" Barb x 1/2" NPT Female This Anderson Metals hose fitting is made of brass and connects hose tothreaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard. 1/2" pipesize actually references a 3/4" actual size. This adapter is for a fixedconnection between plastic or rubber hose and pipe made of copper, nylon, orplastic. A barbed fitting on one end creates a tight seal on flexible or semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (soldseparately), and a female NPT connector on the other end connects to threadedpipe. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility athigh temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. The fitting has atemperature range of 32 to 200 degrees F. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Whenpurchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affectmaterial type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are availablethreaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipewall thickness). Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. Thecompany, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend