Style: 10 Power Filter
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.3 x 3.8 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 100106080
- Dense floss removes particles and debris
- Activated carbon removes toxins, odors and discoloration
- Patented bio-holster removes toxic ammonia and nitrites
- Diffuser grid removes additional toxins while adding oxygen for more active fish
- Reduces splashing making the return exceptionally quiet
Style: 10 Power Filter Aqueon QuietFlow Power Filters and cartridges were designed with the fish andthe aquarist in mind. Our patented designs include unique features to enhancewater quality and clarity, increase oxygen levels and lessen noise. AqueonQuietFlow Power Filters feature four stages of filtration-mechanical,chemical, biological and wet/dry-for the cleanest, clearest, healthiest water.Higher flow rates ensure higher dissolved oxygen content for healthier, moreactive fish. The internal pump design helps dampen noise, eliminates leaks andstarts up automatically after cleaning or power interruptions. Aqueon QuietFlow Power Filters feature four stages of filtration - mechanical,chemical, biological and wet/dry - for the cleanest, clearest, healthiestwater. Higher flow rates ensure higher dissolved oxygen content for healthier,more active fish. The internal pump design helps dampen noise, eliminatesleaks and starts up automatically after cleaning or power interruptions. Highlights Auto-start, self-priming filter Lifetime Warranty No wheel to stop turning Bio-Pin Wet Dry Technology Product Features Higher Flow Rates Aqueon filters have higher flow rates than the competition to ensure properturnover for cleaner water and higher dissolved oxygen content, making fishhealthier and more active. Superior Biological Filtration The patented biological grid has a large surface area to support more of thebeneficial bacteria that eliminates ammonia and nitrates. A second wet/drygrid provides further biological filtration and oxygenation as the waterreturns to the aquarium. Internal Pump Design Since the filter pump is submersed in the aquarium, there is no need forpriming at setup or when restarting the filter after cleaning or powerinterruptions. An internal pump also allows for virtually silent operation,continuous flow raters, less chance for leaks, and a much thinner profile. Four Stage Advanced Filtration System Stage 1: Dense floss removes particles and debris. Stage 2: Activated carbon removes toxins, odors and discoloration. Stage 3: Patented Bio-Holster removes toxic ammonia and nitrites. Stage 4: Diffuser grid removes additional toxins while adding oxygen for more active fish. It also reduces splashing makes the return exceptionally quiet. QuietFlow Comparison Chart Gallons per Hour Size Replacement Cartridge Size QuietFlow 10 100 6.4"x3.8"x6.3" Medium QuietFlow 20 125 7.4"x4.4"x7.9" Large QuietFlow 30 200 8.4"x4.6"x7.9" Large QuietFlow 50 250 8.4"x4.1"x7.9" Large QuietFlow 55/75 400 12.9"x6.6"x8.4" Large (2)
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend