Black Ops Tactical AR15 Front and Rear 45 Degree Rapid Transition BUIS Backup Iron Sight
- Item Weight: 3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Machined from lightweight, extremely durable, 7075 aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Same height above bore as standard-issue M4 / M16A4 sights
- 12 MOA elevation and windage adjustments
- Ambidextrous sights easily and securely mount to Picatinny rails using a flathead screwdriver
- Low-profile sights extend only .2" above top rail, don't interfere with primary optics or military IR illuminator /laser sight
For AR-15 / M16 type rifles, optical sights provide superior performance atlonger ranges, but iron sights can be more effective for close-rangeengagements. However, attaching an optical sight either prevents the use ofiron sights or results in a setup that produces a front sight "shadow" on theoptical image, and/or results in problematic transitions from optical tobackup iron sights. Not anymore. Rapid Transition Sights (RTS) provideshooters with the quickest possible transition between longer- and closer-range target acquisition, greatly increasing their efficiency andeffectiveness in battle and competition. these sights mount directly to aweapon's Picatinny rail, offset from center by approximately 45. This uniqueoffset position makes transitioning from optical to iron sights simply amatter of quickly canting the weapon with your wrists and locking on to thetarget. There's no removing a hand from the weapon or making a manualadjustment, and no cluttered field of vision or iron sights blocking theoptical sight. Just smooth, quick transitions that could mean the differencebetween winning or losing a competition, or more importantlya gunfight.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend