Butterfly Knife Trainer Practice Balisong Comb No Offensive Blade Black,by Moon Boat (TM)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Solid pin channel construction.Anti-impact
- Approximately 8.75" Overall Open, Approximately 5" Closed
- The handles feature a skeletonized design to reduce weight.
- No offensive blade
- Brand new, safe, from a smoke-free environment and high quality.
What's more cool is that watching an expert flip that blade around and seeingwhy it's called a butterfly? But learning to use a butterfly can be adangerous and even painful experience. Now, here's your opportunity to learnto manipulate a butterfly without all the blood and bandages. This butterflyknife has a dull-edged black finished blade with weight reducing cut-outs.Theblade is not sharp and it cannot be sharpened due to the design. The handlesfeature pin and channel construture and look extra thick.But they areskeletonized designed to reduce weight.So they are not too much heavy ,have agood feel in the hand, and won't slip. This balisong trainer includes adurable tail latch for holding the knife open, or securely locking it closed.Out of the box it might be a bit stiff, but after about a day of flippingit'll open with ease.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend