Coffee Tamper Machine,58mm Stainless Steel Flat Base Grip Handle Bean Barista Espresso Tamper Pressure Kitchen Tool Accessories(Black)
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Funey
- Customer Reviews: 5 out of 5 stars 1 customer review 5 out of 5 stars
- Unibody solid stainless steel construction. Diameter: 58mm ( 2.3 In) | Height: 80mm (3 In)| weight: 440g.Can be Full used by 57.5mm & 58mm with Premium Quality!
- Convenient to grip ,press and clean.Great for tamping fresh ground espresso before brewing.
- premium Stainless steel flat base to keep food safe, pressure well-distributed and labor-saving.
- Coffee that is compressed in the filter cup slows the flow of water through the beans, meaning that more flavour is extracted - making for a more satisfying cup.
- It can make the world of difference to the end result with superior quality, a great gift for any coffee lover.
Description: Tamping Extracts More Flavour From Coffee Beans Tamping is the process of compacting ground coffee beans in a filter cup before use. Tamping evenly distributes the coffee beans and firmly packs them into the cup. This is needed in order to slow the flow of water through the filter cup, this means that the water will spend more time in contact with the beans (and pass through the beans evenly),Therefore extracting more flavour into your cup. For serious coffee drinkers, a tamper is a must have. NOTE: please check that this will fit your filter basket before purchasing.
We Also Recommend