Doctor's Best Real Niacin (Extended Release) (500mg), 120-Count
Brand: Doctor's Best
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 753950002425
- Item model number: 753950002425
- Real Niacin provides niacin in an 8-hour extended-release form that enables you to enjoy the health benefits of niacin without experiencing the uncomfortable skin flushing that commonly accompanies other forms of niacin
- Niacin, also known as vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid, supports more than 500 enzymatic reactions that play pivotal roles in metabolism, energy production, and healthy aging
Size: 120 Real Niacin provides niacin in an 8-hour extended-release form that enablesyou to enjoy the health benefits of niacin without experiencing theuncomfortable skin flushing that commonly accompanies other forms of niacin.Niacin comprises approximately 200 coenzymes that play pivotal roles inmetabolism and energy production within the body. Additionally, researchsuggests that niacin, in combination with a well-balanced diet, may help tomaintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend