Erickson 58409 Blue Deluxe 2" X 24" Axle Strap 10000 Lb Load Capacity
Erickson 58409 Blue Deluxe 2" x 24" Axle Strap, 10000 lb Load Capacity
- Brand: Erickson
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 58409
- Manufacturer Part Number: 58409
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Date First Available: July 11, 2011
- High -Tenacity Nylon Moveable Sleeve to protect the strap webbing from abrasion
- Durable nylon webbed strap is 2 inches wide by 24 inches long
- Metal D-ring on each end of strap
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Ideal for versatile attachments
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Durable strap is 2 inches wide by 24 inches long
Erickson 58409 Deluxe Axle Strap is 2 inches wide by 12 inches long. This is aDeluxe version of Erickson Strap 58405 because it features an added High-Tenacity Nylon Moveable Sleeve to protect the webbing from abrasion. Strapalso features strong D-rings on both ends, ideal for versatile attachmentsutilizing hook-type ends. It has 10000 pounds load capacity and 3333 poundsWLL (Working Load Limit). As a leader of Tie-Down and Towing Products in NorthAmerica, Erickson strives to provide the safest products available with theconsumer in mind. Tie it. Tow it. Load it. Count on Erickson.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend