Evans Hydraulic Blue Snare Batter Drum Head, 14 Inch
- Item Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.1 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: B14HB
- 14" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of blue film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Classic sound with short sustain
- Durable enough to withstand heavier playing
- Also available in a black version
- The only oil-filled drum head on the market
Coated for snare, the two-ply and oil-filled Hydraulic has a short sustainthat brings out the fundamental tone of any drum. A blanket cure fortroublesome snare drums and reflective rooms. From the Manufacturer Hydraulic Blue Snare Series Overview Evans Hydraulic Blue snare heads feature two plies of 7mil film with a thinlayer of oil in between, offering maximum durability, and a fat, deep, andshort sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll. Hydraulics are famouslyeasy to tune, making them a great fix for troublesome drums. The revolutionary Evans Level 360 drum head technology is found in theproprietary collar design that extends the level playing surface of the drumhead 360 degrees around the drum. This vertically enhanced collar designensures balanced contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell,resulting in: Ease of fit Ease of tuning Extended tuning range and quality of sound Available on all Evans 6 - 20 inch Batter and Resonant Drum set, Snare Side,Concert and Marching Tenor heads. Evans Level 360 technology solves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting a varietyof drum shells without using force that chokes the responsiveness of the headand the drum's performance. The Level 360 Blueprint The benefits provided by Evans Level 360 technology stem from a groundbreakingcollar design: Steeper Collar: Extends the level plane of the drum head to ensure balanced contact with thecritical bearing edge of the drum shell. Roll-over Hoop: Provides strength and stability where the film meets the hoop, for greaterdurability without diminishing performance. Balanced Contact: For ease of tuning and enhanced quality of sound. Greater Tonal Range: Wider tuning options result in higher levels of responsivness and resonance,giving you the confidence to tune your drums high or low.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend