Extreme Max 3006.2258 BoatTector 1/2" Premium Double Braid Nylon Anchor Line with Thimble, White & Gold / 150'
- Brand: Extreme Max
- Item Weight: 8.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.4 x 6.7 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 3006.2258
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3006.2258
- Shipping Weight: 8.9 pounds
- Date First Available: March 12, 2015
- 1/2" premium double braid nylon anchor line with stainless steel thimble on one end
- Nylon has great strength and shock load resistance and handles easily; it's resistant to saltwater, gas, oil, acids, abrasion, mildew and resists UV better than all other synthetics
- Working load limit: 870 lbs. / Breaking strength: 4,380 lbs
- Double braid is ideal for anchoring, combining decreased stretch with increased shock absorption
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Size: 1/2" X 150' | Color: White/Gold Extreme Max BoatTector products are designed to provide optimal protection forboats and watercraft. Every item we offer has been carefully selected for itsdurability and performance in harsh marine conditions. This premium anchorline is ready to use, with a stainless steel thimble on one end. Nylon hasgreat strength and shock load resistance, handles easily, and resists sunlightbetter than all other synthetics. Double braid offers an excellent combinationof minimal stretch with excellent shock load reduction. All Extreme MaxBoatTector line and cordage products are designed for optimal utility anddurability, and carry a limited lifetime warranty. Working Load Limits shownare guidelines. This product is intended for non-critical consumerapplications. Not to be used for overhead lifting, or in applications with arisk of death, personal injury or property damage.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend