Fiery Youth DIY Clear Plastic Bath Bomb Mold with 3 Size 15 Set 30 Pieces Clear Plastic Christmas Ball Ornaments Mix Your Own Recipes Easy to Make Perfect Bath Bomb for Gift
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.4 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Time: 2-4 weeks
- PERFECT SIZE - Large diameter is 2.76in - 5 set, Medium diameter is 2.36in - 5 set, Small diameter is 1.97in - 5 set. You can make 2.6 to 6.1 oz bath bombs depending on the ingredients used.
- MIX YOUR OWN RECIPES - You can add in nourishing oatmeal, soothing essential oil or flower petals, this molds will help you achieve.
- ESY TO MAKE - Please see the product description! This is super simple and easy to make. I hope you you enjoy this DIY.
- RELAXED & ECONOMICAL - Make the bath bombs by yourself can save your money and enjoy the weekend of crafting with family and friends.
- PERFECT GIFT - DIY bath bomb is a really cool christmas gift idea! The molds are also the christmas balls which fill ornaments for christmas decoration.
Specifications: Material:Plastic Diameter:Large size - 2.76inch;Medium size - 2.36inch;Small size - 1.97inch Package:bath bomb mold15 How to make bath bomb: Step 1.Gather your supplies. - Dry ingredients: 8 oz. Baking soda, 4 oz.Citric acid, 4 oz. Corn starch, 4 oz. Epsom salts - Liquid:1 tsp Plant oil, tsp. Water, 2 tsp. Essential oil, Food coloring - Tools: Bath bomb molds, Whisk, Spoon, Bowl,Cup Step 2. Combine dry ingredients. - Dump all of dry ingredients into the bowl. - Stir them all evenly with whisk. Step 3. Combine the liquid. - Place all of liquid into a cup and stir until well mixed. - Note: Be careful, too much water will ruin your bath bomb! Step 4. Mix liquid and dry ingredients together. - Slowly add small amounts of the liquid to dry ingredients while whisking. - Repeat this step until all the liquid emptied. - The mixture should begin to clump together when you squish it. Step 5. Pack mixture into molds. - Grab your mold and pack tightly the mixture into the first half of the mold. - Then do the same with the second half.Step 6. Press the two sides together. - Squeeze the molds together to create your sphere. - You can add some rose petals or lavenders on top of the second half. Step 7.Compact the mixture into mold. - Press firmly to prevent bath bomb cracking. - Remove any excess mixture around the mold. - Note: Be careful, rotate the mold will not help to remove the bath bomb! Step 8.Tap slightly around the mold. - Use a spoon to tap slightly around the molds. Step 9. Gently remove the bath bomb. - Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold. Step 10. Let bath bomb dry. - Place them on wax paper on top of a fluffy towel. - Let the bath bombs dry for at least one day before you use them!
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend