- Actors: Kirk Cameron, Jason McLeod, Erin Bethea, Ken Bevel, Stephen Dervan
- Directors: Alex Kendrick
- Format: Multiple Formats, AC-3, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Subtitles: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, Chinese
- Dubbed: Spanish
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only) PLEASE NOTE: Some Region 1 DVDs may contain Regional Coding Enhancement (RCE). Some, but not all, of our international customers have had problems playing these enhanced discs on what are called "region-free" DVD players. For more information on RCE, click .
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Number of discs: 1
Editorial Reviews Kirk Cameron (Left Behind) stars as Caleb Holt, a heroic fire captain whovalues dedication and service to others above all else. But the most importantpartnership in his life, his marriage, is about to go up in smoke. Thisgripping story follows one man's desire to transform his life and marriagethrough the healing power of faith and fully embrace the fireman's code: NeverLeave Your Partner Behind. A feel-good drama, _Fireproof_ has a strong agenda: stay married, lead anhonest life, and let your faith in a higher power help guide you. A stillboyish-looking Kirk Cameron (_Growing Pains_) stars as Caleb Holt, amercurial-tempered firefighter whose marriage is on the rocks. He clearlyenjoys his status as a hero, but it comes at the expense of his marriage. Hiswife Catherine (Erin Bethea) is tired of the distance and wants him to makemore of an effort at home, rather than surf porn on the Internet and hoard hisearnings toward his dream fishing boat instead of helping out her disabledmother. Faced with impending divorce, Caleb's dad challenges him to follow the"40-day love dare," in which each task (cook her dinner, say nothing negative,etc.) is meant for him to better understand love and commitment and try andwin his wife back. The third film by brothers Alex and Stephen Kendrick,_Fireproof_ is the siblings' most polished feature. Cameron does a fine job ofmaking Caleb real and believable, even when we're not always liking him.Though saddled at times with maudlin lines, Cameron adds emotion and range tohis role. There is a not so subtle theme that the Holts--who at the beginningof the film are agnostic--needed religion to save their marriage. Clearly,_Fireproof_ believes in its agenda and was made with the Christian audience inmind. Whether secular audiences will fall under its spell as well isdebatable. But no one should walk away from the film offended. _--Jae-Ha Kim_ Stills from _Fireproof_ (click for larger image)
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend