Fisher-Price Medical Kit
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 2 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Origin: China
- Item model number: N5045
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Preschoolers will love to play doctor or nurse with this handy medical kit
- Everything stores easily in the soft doctor bag
- Lots of accessories for great role-play fun!
- Play pieces include stethoscope, blood pressure cuff with "working" pump, otoscope, thermometer, syringe, and bandage
- Carry and go with this handy medical bag!
Check "patients" heartbeats with the working stethoscope (coat not included) View larger Everything included for your little doctor in a soft case carrying bag View larger Ready for a House Call? Let your little doctor take care of you with their Fisher-Price Medical Kit,and watch the imaginative play unfold! Feeling feverish? Hmmm. Better takeyour temperature with the "sick-to-well" thermometer. Time to check yourheartbeat with a stethoscope that really works! And if your little doctorthinks it's necessary for you to receive a shot with the spring-loadedsyringe, just be sure you're very brave! The Doctor Will See You Now Visiting the doctor can be stressful for little ones. But playing with theFisher-Price Medical Kit, pretending to be the doctor instead of the patient,can go a long way to make kids feel more in control and confident on theirnext trip to the doctor. The Right Prescription for Development Grabbing the stethoscope to check out their "patients", spinning the gauge onthe blood pressure cuff, squeezing the syringe when it's time to give a shot--it all helps your little doctor develop and grow fine motor skills and fingerdexterity. What's in the box? Includes working stethoscope, blood pressure cuff with spinning gauge, "sickto well" thermometer, pretend otoscope, spring-loaded syringe, bracelet-stylebandage and soft bag Hours of imaginative doctor play with your little one View larger Product Features: Imaginative play for aspiring little doctors Check your heartbeat with a stethoscope that really works! Helps develop fine motor skills and finger dexterity Realistic actions and responses from medical accessories Playing doctor can help increase confidence in their next doctor's visit From the Manufacturer Just what the doctor ordered: lots of accessories for great role-play fun! Astethoscope that really works! Plus a blood pressure cuff with a spinninggauge (big enough to fit grown-up patients!), a "sick-to-well" thermometer,pretend otoscope, spring-loaded syringe, and a bracelet style bandage that allfits into a soft "doctor" bag for storage. (Lab coat not included.)
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend