Gasoila Soft-Set Pipe Thread Sealant With Ptfe Paste Non Toxic -100 To 600 De..
Gasoila Soft-Set Pipe Thread Sealant with PTFE Paste, Non Toxic, -100 to 600 Degree F, 1 Pint Brush
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: SS16
- Non-hardening, non-toxic paste with PTFE
- Use on threaded brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene, ABS, PVC nylon and galvanized pipe threads, hoses and more
- Not for use on oxygen systems
- Remains pliable in cold temperatures, working range is -100 degrees to 600 degrees fahrenheit
- Pressure range is 10,000 psi when sealing liquids and 3,000 psi when sealing gases
Size: 1 Pint Premium pipe thread sealant with PTFE. Provides a positive seal on pipethread, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, LPG cylinders, pump assemblies,motors, oil burners, hydraulics, compressors, engines, housings, plugs, fuellines, couplings and more. Excellent resistance to gasoline, up to 20 percentalcohol and petroleum blends, petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil,propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam,potable water, compressed air and more.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend