Hopkins 90164 2x4basics Workbench and Shelving Storage System
Brand: 2x4 Basics
- Part Number: 90164MI
- Item Weight: 12.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 34.5 x 96 x 36 inches
- Item model number: 90164
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: certified frustration-free
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 977 customer reviews 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Shipping Weight: 20.9 pounds
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Date First Available: December 28, 2009
- Custom workbench of any length (up to 8-feet), width (up to 4-feet), and configuration, 36-inches high
- Only 90 degree cuts are required, all hardware is included
- Workbench and ShelfLinks support spans up to 8-feet (2.4 m) and 1000 pounds (400 kg) per shelf
- Includes 4 workbench legs, 6 ShelfLinks; lumber not included
- Limited two year warranty
|Use the included bonus ShelfLinks Kitto add shelving to the top or sides of your workbench. View larger.|
Advanced Engineering Meets Strong, Durable ConstructionSturdy 2x4 framing and advanced engineering make this kit stronger and more stable than most other workbench solutions. In fact, each shelf will hold up to 1,000 pounds (400 kilograms). An added bonus, the materials are made of heavy-gauge resins and are impact- and solvent-resistant for long-term durability.
Versatile Design for Potting Benches, Custom Shelving, and Storage OptionsWith the Workbench Assembly Kit, you are no longer limited to a standard-sized potting bench--you can make a unit as small as 2 feet by 2 feet to use as a plant stand.
In addition, you can use the included bonus What's in the Box Four workbench legs, six ShelfLinks, assembly instructions, hardware, and warranty information.
Customize a work bench for any jobsite.View larger.
Each shelf holds up to 1,000 pounds.View larger.
Solvent resistant for long-term durability.View larger.
Expand your shelving and storage with six included ShelfLinks. View larger.
What's in the Box Four workbench legs, six ShelfLinks, assembly instructions, hardware, and warranty information.