IKADEER (Set of 6) Carburetor adjustment tool with Case Included Pac Man / Single D / Double D / Hexagon Hex Socket / 7-Teeth Splined / 21-Teeth Splined Screwdriver for Common 2 Cycle Small Engine
- Brand: IKDEER
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.5 x 0.4 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: AD
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Date First Available: May 22, 2016
- Made of durable metal and designed with ergonomic grip
- Tool is designed for Certified Technicians to tune carburetors, and keep engine within EPA specs
- Fit most brand like Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite
- NOTE: The 21-teeth Splined tool is used on ZAMA carburetors, Walbro carburetor may need a 22-teeth splined tool
- Tool kit including 7-Teeth Splined / 21-Teeth Splined / Pac Man / Single D / Double D / Hexagon socket
The most commonly used 6 piece kit 2 Cycle Carburetor Adjustment Tool Kit PacMan x1 Single D x1 Double D x1 Hexagon Hex Socket x1 7-Teeth Splined x121-Teeth Splined x1 Tool case x1 Marked with tool type on the handle, easyto recognize Ergonomic grip & metal pole - comfortable to hold and durable touse Heavy-duty adjusted head, precise and easy to adjust the carburetorLifetime Warranty, NO RISK PURCHASE
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend