LoveRPi 5V 2A Certified MicroUSB LED Power Supply Adapter with Push On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 3
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: LoveRPi
- Item model number: PS2A+PSW
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi Zero, ODROID C1+/C2, Banana Pi M3, Pine64
- 3.5 Feet Dual Insulated Cable with MicroUSB Male Output and Power Switch Extension Cable
- True 5.0V Regulated Output at 2.0A, Other 2.5A Power Supplies drop below 5.0V at 2.0A
- Power Status LED, 100-240VAC Input, Burst Up to 2.7A at 4.85V
- Built-in Overtemperature and Overcurrent Protection with Shutoff
This power supply is specifically designed for single board computers such asthe Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. It can deliver consistent 2.0A current at 5.0V andmaintains voltage levels better than leading 2.5A power supplies on themarket. The click-style power switch adds real convenience when turning on or off yourdevice after software shutdown. This is compatible with all MicroUSB SBCs including: - Raspberry Pi 3 Model B - Raspberry Pi 2 Model B - Raspberry Pi Model B+ - Raspberry Pi Model A+ - Raspberry Pi Zero - ODROID-C1+ - ODROID-C2 - Banana Pi M3 - Pine64 It features overtemperature protection and will safely turn off if internaltemperatures exceeds a safe threshold. It also features overcurrent protectionand capable of safely supplying stable power with up to 2.7A burst currentwith voltage drop to 4.85V.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend