Midland 1001Z 40-Channel Cb Radio
Midland 1001Z 40-Channel CB Radio
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 7 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: 1001Z
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.
- 40-channel, 4-Watt CB radio is perfect for novices and seasoned CB users
- CB/PA switch allows CB to be used as a Public Address System when paired with a PA speaker
- RF Gain adjusts reception sensitivity range for clear communication
- Easily installs in most cars, trucks and RVs
- Three-year limited warranty
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging 40-CH MOBILE CB RADIO The Midland 1001Z two-way, 40-channel CB radio represents the state of the artin CB engineering. Incorporating microprocessor controlled PLL circuitry forprecise tuning, it boasts 4 Watts of power, an emergency channel, digitalpower signal strength meter, squelch control, external speaker and PA speakerjacks, and plenty more. Installation is a breeze in most cars, trucks and RVs.Perfect for novices and long-time CB users alike. _Perfect for novices and long-time CB users alike. Click to enlarge._ _View front panel control diagram. Click to enlarge._ _View microphone details. Click to enlarge._ 1001Z Features 4 Watt Output Power The maximum power allowed to give you the maximum communication range. CB/pa switch Allows the CB to be used as a Public Address System when paired with a PAspeaker. Instant Channel 9 Immediate access to emergency - channel 9. RF Gain Adjusts reception sensitivity range for clear communication. Front panel locking mic connector Easy to connect microphone locks securely to CB. Digital Power meter Displays incoming signal strength and RF output power. Squelch control Removes background noise. LED Display Large high-intensity channel readout. Easy to read day or night. Controls On/OFF/Volume knob, Squelch knob, RF Gain knob, Tuning knob, CB/PA switch,Instant Channel 9 switch Jacks and connectors 4 pin locking mic connector, antenna connector, external speaker connector, PAspeaker connector and DC power cord connector. Midland Radio Corporation Midland Radio Corporation is an international industry leader in wirelesscommunications with affiliates in Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, Russia,Spain, and the United Kingdom, as well as representation in Latin America.Midland develops high quality consumer products such as GMRS Two-Way Radios,Citizen Band (CB) Radios, Marine Radios, Bluetooth intercom systems, and AllHazards/Weather Alert Radios. Also, as a leading manufacturer of Land MobileRadios, Midland supplies professional grade analog and digital (P25Technology) Portables, Mobiles and Base Stations/Repeaters for governmententities such as forestry, public safety, and other commercial users. Known in the '70s primarily for CB radios and household electronics, Midlandhas grown with the times by producing innovative new communications productsand by actively promoting public emergency preparedness. Midland hasmanufactured quality Two-Way Radios for the last 50 years and is a marketleader in several individual categories. What's in the Box 1001Z CB Radio, Microphone, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Owner's Manual
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend