Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert, CCMT, 80 Degree Diamond, MF Chipbreaker, GC1125 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, CCMT 2(1.5)1-MF, 1/4" iC, 0.0157" Corner Radius (Pack of 10)
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: 69826243330
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7o clearance angle.
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 2(1.5)1, no. of edges 2
- Finishing Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components.
- TiAlN coated grade recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels using medium to low cutting speeds; resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts
Unit Count: 10 MF finishing chipbreaker stainless steel insert type. A PVD-coated micro-graincarbide. Recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, usingmedium to low cutting speeds. Excellent when sharp cutting action combinedwith superior edge toughness or surface finish is needed. Great resistance tothermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend