Scilogex 71311104 Micropette Plus Single-Channel Variable Volume Pipettor 0.5..
Scilogex 71311104 MicroPette Plus Single-Channel Variable Volume Pipettor, 0.5-10 microliter Volume
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: DRG-71311104
- Adjustable single-channel micropipette with a manual volume control for transporting a measured volume of liquid
- Digit counter indicates the selected volume and is positioned on the side of the pipette body for visibility
- Integral tip ejector for access into narrow tubes
- Fully autoclavable for decontamination and sterilization
- Calibrated to ISO 8655 standards for precision and accuracy
Size: 0.5-10l The Scilogex MicroPette Plus adjustable single-channel pipettor has a manualvolume control, an integral tip ejector, and it is autoclavable. Thisadjustable single-channel micropipette has a manual volume control and is usedfor transporting a measured volume of liquid. The volume display is located onthe side of the pipette for visibility. The plunger requires low operatingforce to aspirate and dispense liquid, reducing user fatigue and thumb muscleactivity, and the pipette has an integral tip ejector for access into narrowtubes. It is fully autoclavable for decontamination and sterilization. Thispipette is calibrated to the International Organization for Standardization(ISO) 8655 standards for precision and accuracy, and it comes with aperformance certificate. It can be disassembled for in-house cleaning,calibration, or repair, and it comes with a calibration tool. This pipette iscompatible with standard pipette tips. Single-channel pipettes are typicallyused in biotechnology research, microbiology, and chemistry applications toaspirate, transport, and dispense a small, measured volume of liquid. Pipettes are laboratory tools for collecting, transporting, and dispensing asmall amount of liquid. Sometimes called pipets, pipettors, or chemicaldroppers, a pipette is composed of a tube that collects the measured substanceand a mechanism to aspirate and dispense the substance. Some pipettes canmeasure a fixed volume of liquid, others are graduated to show the volume,while others can be set to measure a volume within a range. Pipettes canaspirate and dispense liquid manually, electronically, or with a pipettefiller that can be motorized. Pipettes are available in a variety of sizes anddesigns, offer ergonomic features for often-repeated functions, can beautoclavable for reuse, or disposable. The type of pipette used is determinedby laboratory applications. Pipettes are typically used in medicine, biology,chemistry, and biotechnology for liquid handling, sampling, testing, and cellculture applications. Scilogex manufactures laboratory equipment and supplies. The company, foundedin 2008 and headquartered in Berlin, CT, meets International Organization forStandardization (ISO) standards 9000 and 13485. What's in the Box? Scilogex MicroPette Plus adjustable single-channel pipette Performance certificate Calibration tool Instructions
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend