Southern Champion Tray 10016 Clay Coated Kraft Paperboard 12-ct Cupcake Insert, 13-7/8" Length x 9-7/8" Width x 7/8" Height (Case of 200)
- Item Weight: 1.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 10016
- Material Feature: Compostable Warning
The Southern Champion Tray 10016 cupcake insert is made of clay-coated kraftpaperboard, has a white exterior and a brown interior, and can be used insidea bakery box measuring 14 x 10 inches (L x W) to securely hold 12 cupcakes(bakery box sold separately). Paperboard is thicker and more rigid than paper,is suitable for holding baked goods, and can be recycled or composted. Theinsert can be turned inside-out to display the brown side for use with amatching kraft paperboard bakery box. The lock corners facilitate assembly andenable the insert to be folded flat for storage or transport. The cupcakeinsert measures 13-7/8 x 9-7/8 x 7/8 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, thehorizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distancefrom left to right; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highestpoint.) Each cupcake hole measures 2-1/2" in diameter. Southern Champion Tray manufactures paperboard packaging products. Thecompany, founded 1927, is headquartered in Chattanooga, TN.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend