The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-Ray/Dvd Combo + Uv)
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + UV)
- Actors: Emily Hirst, Andrew Francise, Alex Zahara
- Directors: Mamoru Hosoda
- Format: Animated, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: Japanese
- Subtitles: English
- Dubbed: English
- Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 2
- Rated: Unrated Not Rated
Editorial Reviews After waking up late, flunking her pop quiz, embarrassing herself on numerousoccasions, and starting a fire in her home economics class, high schoolstudent Makoto Konno figures she's just having one of those days. And justwhen she thinks she's made it through, the brakes on her bike malfunctionputting her on a collision course with a speeding train. The life-endingaccident would have been the perfect end to the worst day ever, but thestrangest thing happens--she leaps backwards in time. After unlocking her new ability, Makoto does what any teenager would do. Shere-takes tests, corrects embarrassing situations, and sleeps in as late as shewants, never thinking that her carefree time travelling could have a negativeeffect on the people she cares about. By the time she realizes the damageshe's done, she only has a few leaps left to make things right.
We process payments via Authorize.Net
Please pay promptly, and let us know if you have any questions!
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS 2nd Day Air within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend