Usb Audi Music Interface Ami Mmi Aux Cable For A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 Q5 Q7 R8 Ttm..
USB Audi Music Interface AMI MMI AUX Cable for A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 Q5 Q7 R8 TTMA15
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.3 x 0.5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: MA015
- Customer Reviews: 2.5 out of 5 stars 61 customer reviews 2.5 out of 5 stars
- Best Sellers Rank: #26,248 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) #1,223 in Cell Phones & Accessories > Cell Phone Accessories > Cables #1,591 in Electronics > Portable Audio & Video > MP3 Players & Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Cables #26,244 in Electronics > Cell Phones & Accessories
- Brand new high quality four sensors LED display alarm system
- Digital LED showing obstacle distance
- This cable enables you to connect your iPhone or iPod to your AudiMusic Interface (AMI) or VW/Skoda music interface.
- Compatible with all iPod and iPhone models excluding the ipod shuffle.
Features: Transmits audio from MP3 players, mobilephones, tablets, USB flash drives, USB thumb drives, USB memory sticks, USB pendrives, and USB portable external hard drives. Perfectly matches the factory-fitted AudiMusic Interface Compatible with Audi 3rd generation MMI Cable design, 27cm in Length, with wirediameter 4mm Plug & play, supports hot-plugging, also charges your audio devices while it is connected Replace Audi part 4F0051510G. Pleaseconsult your Audi user manual or local dealer for correct AMI/MMI part number.
Generally fit for Audi vehicles 2009 with AMI. Compatible with Audi MMI 3rd Generation A3 2009- Onwards A4 2009- Onwards A5 2009- Onwards A6 2009- Onwards A6 all road 2009- Onwards A8 2009- Onwards TT 2009- Onwards Q7 2009- Onwards
USB DeviceCompatibility: MP3 players Mobil phones Tablets USB flash drives USB memory sticks USB pen drives USB portable external hard drives.
Installation Guides: 1. Pull out the head unit from the car andtouch the back of the head unit for CDC port when the ignition is switchedoff 2.Carefully connect one end of theCableto Audi Music Interface, while the other end to USB2.0 powereddevice, such as USB Flash Stick, Hard Drive Disk, etc 3. Put the wire harness into the proper andgood place after the test successfully.
Package Included: 1 x Audi music interface AMI USB adaptercable
We Also Recommend