Victoria 85008 Cast Iron Tortilla Press, 8-Inch
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: Victoria
- Origin: Colombia
- Item model number: VICTORIA-85008
- Heavy-duty cast iron for easy and even pressing, Improved base & handle for resistance
- Hand casted in Colombia, Authentic by Victoria, don't trust imitators!
- Great for: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more
- Comes with an extra screw for the lever
- Preseasoned with Kosher single-source Colombian palm oil
Make perfectly natural, flat and consistently thin tortillas with theinternationally known Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Press. The heavyweightconstruction means less effort and more consistency when pressing. This is thereal deal. Say goodbye to store-bought tortillas (who knows what they even putin those) and hello to fun, fresh and healthy tortillas! This press is alsoknown as a Pataconera and is great for making: tortillas, patacones, tostones,empanadas, arepas and more. Yes, it's even strong enough for fried plantaintostones!.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend