(What's The Story) Morning Glory? [2 LP][Remastered]
- Vinyl (September 30, 2014)
- Number of Discs: 2
- Format: Original recording remastered
- Label: Big Brother Recordings Ltd
(What's The Story) Morning Glory?, the follow-up to the debut album DefinitelyMaybe, is Oasis' biggest-selling album with 22 million copies sold worldwide.It was recorded between May and June 1995 in Rockfield Studios, Monmouthshire,with Owen Morris and Noel Gallagher producing. Released on October 2nd 1995 itspent 10 weeks at No.1, is the 5th biggest-selling album in UK chart historyand became the band's breakthrough album in the US where it sold 4 millioncopies. The new edition has been remastered from the original tapes by IanCooper at London's Metropolis Studios, supervised by the album's producer OwenMorris. A small army of contributors including original members of the innercircle who were involved in studio and live recordings came together to huntdown unheard demos and live material. The team also unearthed a wealth ofnever-seen-before photos and vintage memorabilia which will be included in thenew artwork.(What's The Story) Morning Glory? is available on standard CD &digital download, Deluxe Edition 3CD & digital download, 12 vinyl LP (withdigital download bundle of all bonus CD content) and a Limited Edition DeluxeBox Set.Highlights of the bonus content include: Previously unheard demos ofShe's Electric and Rockin Chair recorded at Mark Coyle's Manchester studio.Demos of Some Might Say, Hey Now, and Boneheads Bank Holiday recorded by MarkCoyle for the first time at the band's soundcheck at Club Quattro in Tokyo inSeptember 1994 Live recordings from legendary gigs such as Knebworth House,Maine Road Stadium, Earls Court, and Bath Pavilion All of the Morning Glorysingles acclaimed B-sides including Talk Tonight, Acquiesce, The Masterplan,and Underneath The Sky
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend