Wish You Were Here
- Audio CD (September 27, 2011)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Capitol Records
Editorial Reviews On its release in 1975 Wish You Were here topped the album charts in both theUK and the US. Reflecting the band's thoughts of the time on the musicbusiness, and exploring themes of absence, Wish You Were Here contains theclassic cut Shine On You Crazy Diamond, a tribute to founder member SydBarrett. The new Discovery version presents the original studio album,digitally remastered by James Guthrie and reissued with newly designed Digipakand a new 16 page booklet designed by Storm Thorgerson. The 'Discovery' collection: 14 Remastered Studio Albums Since 1967 Pink Floyd have produced one of the most outstanding and enduringcatalogues in the history of recorded music. All 14 original Studio albumshave now been painstakingly digitally remastered by James Guthrie (co-producerof The Wall), and are reissued with newly crafted packaging and bookletscreated by the band's long-time artwork collaborator Storm Thorgerson. 'Discovery' albums are designed as an introduction to the artist, with allbooklets including full album lyrics.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We Also Recommend